Wanderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chatlands chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a P o S t L e

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apostle
Scout
Apostle

a P o S t L e Empty
PostSubject: a P o S t L e   a P o S t L e EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 am

= C H A R A C T E R S
Hello and welcome to my thread! All the characters below are owned by me and are not free. It's better to play it safe and not try to steal one of my characters/designs/ideas, thank you. I'd appreciate it if you asked me first if you would like to use one of them for plushies, portraits, stories/rps, etc. so misunderstandings don't happen. >> Close friends do not need to ask. <<

= A D M i R A L
Admiral is a male Night Fury® who has a lot of spunk, but is not too bright. In fact, he has the intelligence and behaviors much of that of an average dog. His diet is anything that doesn't breathe-- so that could be nuts, berries, branches, your car, or maybe your trash bin on the side of the road. When he's full of waste, or just has gas, he launches toxins from his 'pouch' right behind his rib cage. The gas is so foul and strong you may find it hard to breathe, so it's best to clear the area as soon as possible! He's an original and I mostly use him for role play or doodles at school/art.

= A P O S T L E
Apostle is a fun loving male Sentient Hellhound© that feels the need to protect all living things whom do not represent evil. He is kind but stern-- and yet easily intimidated. When he's around his friends and family he can be quite silly and courageous. I use him for pretty much everything: role playing, art, doodles, stories, etc. He's been my main for awhile, he's an original, and I don't plan on getting rid of him anytime soon.

= B R U i S K
Bruisk is a male wolf with a rushed nature. He has his calm and hyper moments, so he's somewhere in the middle. He attempts to be silly and laid back, but sometimes that just changes. Long story short, he's a pretty cool guy to hang around: he just needs to watch his mouth sometimes! I only use him for art, and he was purchased.

= C R Y P T O B L E
Will have to wait awhile, still fairly new. Used for art only.

= E C R U
Ecru is my sweet, quiet and calm wolf/fox mix. She just loves life and couldn't be mean to anyone or anything. She loves exploring and playing around with her friends, and just loves anything adventurous. However she can be very cautious, and she's afraid of humans. I sometimes use her for role plays, but mostly art and school doodles.

= H A i V U S
Haivus (hi-vus or hi-uh-vus) is my newest addition! He's an intimidating dredge wolf who so far I've only used art for. I have yet to see how his personality unfolds!

= K A Z E
Kaze is my demon wind fox. She is the first character I have ever purchased (from Flatline), way back in the Totemlands days, so I plan on never getting rid of her; she may just die with me! She's very brave and loyal to her master, Sun. She isn't a peoples person, and hates humans. She has the ability to control air, and rarely shows her kind side. Like Apostle, I use her for everything. She is cousins with Mizu (right below)!

= M i Z U
Mizu is the newest addition to my family! She is Kaze's cousin, and so she had the ability to control water. She is still fairly new, so you'll have to excuse me as I make up a personality and such for her. For now she will be for art and role playing!

= N E Y V
Neyv is my evil shark wolf. In any story, he's going to be the antagonist! He really doesn't love or care for anything in the world and he tries his best to intimidate anyone he can. He isn't meant for speed on-land but in the water, he's a monster. He doesn't like sunlight so he tries to be active at night, his blue eyes piercing through any layer of darkness. I use him for many things!

= R A V E N (new)
Recently added, personality will set in soon. Female, art use only for now.

= T i L L Y
Tilly is my wild cat! She's a leader figure and I used her on CatsPawIsland, as a clan leader (yeah, she's that epic!). She's kind but stern, however doesn't like humans or babies. She has great agility and is very hard to win against. I use her for art, doodles and stories, but not role play (she's retired from that).

= U N i T .5 6
Unit 56 is my everything. I created him two years ago when I just began to like writing, and wanted to make a novel: and bam! He brings out my creative writing side. Character wise, Unit 56 is a cyborg who is like no other. He has the ability to read and almost relate to human emotions, control gravity, change body temperature, and see in different visions. He has super strength and yearns to learn from his human companion, Kelly (who rescued him on a camping trip). I hope to be a novelist one day and use Unit 56, so wish him and I luck! I use him for a little bit of everything, mostly writing of course. (I need a reference for him urgh!)

= Y U V i i (UV)
Yuvii is another new canine I've purchased, she's more of an outer space theme and I have used her for only art. Anything new about will be updated here!

= C O P Y R i G H T S
Admiral Ref: Captain, Idea: Me (species: DreamWorks) | Apostle Ref: Glowtard, Idea: Me (species: Spot) | Bruisk Ref & Idea: Foxgrin | Cryptoble Ref & Idea: Fossoway | Ecru Ref & Idea: Lawliet | Haivus Ref: Dip, Idea: Reux (species: Dip) | Kaze Ref: Sugar, Idea: Anatomy | Mizu Ref & Idea: Juke | Neyv Ref & Idea: Me | Tilly Ref: Phantasma, Idea: Me | Unit 56 Idea: Me | Yuvii Ref & Idea: Sandhya

>> I have several other characters but these guys are my main characters, just know this isn't all of them! <<
Back to top Go down
http://www.obviouslykmt.deviantart.com

a P o S t L e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanderlands :: Art Corner :: Free Coloring/Shading/Resizing, etc :: References-
Jump to: